Book Now Book your charter dates today
Reservations and Cancellations policy
- This reservations and cancellations policy forms the Terms and Conditions of using the services and website of eoliasailingyachtcharterantigua.com. When you use or make a booking on this site you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
- These terms and conditions (the “Agreement” or “Contract”) describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase travel related services through us, in addition to your obligations as a customer.
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; (iv) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking. We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard and American Express or Cash (EC$, US$ or Euros). Once received, we will send you a detailed confirmation via Email.
- Should we cancel a sail due to weather, your reservation will be transferred to another sail of your choosing, and as availability allows for both parties. If we cannot reschedule, we will issue a full refund.
- Should the guest wish to cancel, a 7 day notice is required prior to departure date. Any cancellation transmit less than 7 days prior to departure date or failing to show up for your reservation will result in being charged the full amount of your booking.
- We are committed to ensuring that you are safe on our excursions. We will cancel a booking due to heavy rain, lack of visibility, or winds in excess of 30 knots. In this case charter will be reschedule at both parties convenience or we will issue a full refund.
- Eolia Sailing Yacht Charter reserves the right to alter our sail plan due to unexpected weather and sea conditions.